- A 4×4 Jeep tour in the Serra da Bocaina National Park, passing by beautiful waterfalls near the city, also visiting the Marco do Caminho do Ouro and a still to learn about the production process of the famous Cachaça de Paraty, with the option of tasting the a wide range of liqueurs and aged cachaças.
The route passes through beautiful waterfalls with crystal clear water, great for bathing, with easy access through small safe and quiet trails to walk in the middle of the Atlantic Forest. You can get to know some of the different species of local fauna and flora. Visit to Pedra Branca Waterfall, Poço do Tarzan and Tobogã Waterfall. We will get to...
- Transport by private 4x4 Jeep
- Tickets at the still with tasting
- Accompaniment by an accredited bilingual local guide Cadastur
- Food and drinks
- Lunch is not included in the price - Restaurant on site
- Don't forget: comfortable clothes, swimwear, hat, towel, sunglasses, repellent and sunscreen
- Departure time: at the passenger's choice
- Departure location: Avenida Roberto Silveira, 479 – Downtown – Paraty (Paraty Tours Agency)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.