- Around Paraty there are dozens of incredible beaches to be explored, all excellent for swimming and integration with nature.
Most beaches are surrounded by rich vegetation, mountains and even mangroves. Each one has its differences and attractions. Many beaches have bars and restaurants. In this tour, we will do a full day visiting 4 beaches between the cities of Paraty and Ubatuba, great for swimming in the sea, with waves and walking on the white sands. Itinerary: Prai...
- Private transport in/out by car, van or minibus
- Mask and snorkel for diving
- Mineral water
- Accompaniment by an accredited bilingual local guide Cadastur
- Food and drinks
- Lunch is not included in the price - Restaurant on site
- Don't forget: Comfortable clothes, bathing suits, hat, towel, sunglasses, repellent and sunscreen.
- Departure time: at the passenger's choice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.