- Small fishing village, with 4 paradisiacal beaches. Trekking through the Atlantic Forest to the Caixa D’aço natural pool
- Transport is carried out by car or van, with guides specialized in the history, ecology and Caiçara culture of the region.
The last stop of the tour is the Caixa D'aço Natural Pool, a set of rocks that form a pool in the middle of the sea, great place for swimming and snorkeling. To get there, it takes another 30 minutes along the trail through the Atlantic Forest. You can travel to and from the CaixaD'aço Natural Pool using an aluminum fisherman's boat that can be hir...
- Private transport in/out Paraty x Trindade x Paraty by Car or Van
- Diving mask and snorkel
- Accompaniment by an accredited bilingual local guide Cadastur
- Food and Drinks - on-site restaurant
- Maritime transport from Praia do Meio/Ranchos to the CaixaD’aço Natural Pool
- Trail difficulty level: moderate to difficult
- Departure time: at the passenger's choice
- Don't forget: comfortable clothes and shoes, bathing suits, hat, towel, sunglasses, repellent and sunscreen.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.