Let yourself be hypnotised by the magic of Paris on this river cruise around the heart of this historical city and discover the beauty of the Banks of the River Seine.
- Cast your eyes on the best known spots in town and get to know the history all thanks to the terrific tour guide
- Sit back in style and don't miss a thing with the wide windows inside the boat or enjoy the wonderful open top deck
- Bundle over the beautiful bridges and find yourselves on the Île de la Cité (city island) which is set right in the middle of the Seine
Listen in awe as your audio guide evokes the various places and times of Paris’ history, you won’t be able to resist the pull of the magnificent bridges of Paris as you are drawn down the river. This river cruise, leaving from Eiffel Tower is the perfect option for exploring the Paris you have always dreamt of. The boat offers an excellent vantage...
- In all common areas, the use of masks is mandatory, and masks are available to purchase if required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Port de la Bourdonnais, Pier 3