Let the spellbinding world of science open your mind and eyes at one of Europe’s very first science museums! Get hands on with immersive, educational exhibitions. Journey through space. Learn how light and energy work. Touch, play and feel your way in this fun family-friendly Paris highlight!
- * Access to the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- * Access to temporary exhibitions subject to availability onsite
- * Access to the Planetarium, the Argonaute and the exhibition Métamorphoses. You will need to book a free timeslot onsite (subject to availability)
- * Cité des Enfants (2/7 or 5/12 years old) (extra ticket and reservation onsite required). Please note that this ticket is subject to availability onsite
- * Big bags and suitcases aren't allowed in and there are no lockers onsite * This ticket doesn’t give access to the Cité des Enfants * You can book for the Cité des Enfants (2/7 or 5/12 years old) onsite, subject to availability * Reduced price for children (2-5) for Métamorphoses exhibition onsite, subject to availability * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum * To access the planetarium, please book a free timeslot onsite * You can book a timeslot onsite for the current exhibitions (subject to availability)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.