- Discover the charms of eternal Paris by visiting its popular tourist attractions
- This tour takes place with a minimum of 4 people, if you do not reach this number of passengers for the chosen date, the tour may have the date changed or cancelled. It can be reconfirmed closer to the chosen date.
This panoramic City Tour has been prepared for you to discover the unmissable sights of the city. The journey by car passes through the following tourist attractions: Place de la Concorde, the Louvre Museum, the banks of the River Seine and its beautiful bridges, the Isle of the “Cité” and Notre Dame Cathedral, the famous Avenue des Champs-Élysées ...
- Panoramic city tour with guide in Portuguese sights of the city
- Food and drinks
- take comfortable clothes
- The guided tour of Paris is an equally relaxed way to acquire important tips about the city of lights: choosing your favorite tourist spots in the city, knowing where to go or how to get there, finding out about cool shopping places that correspond to you in Paris and much more.
- The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concordia, Notre-Dame de Paris are just some of the places to visit during your visit to Paris in Portuguese and departing from your hotel.
- While the guide will tell you the secrets and curiosities of Paris, you will have a unique panorama of the city that only a Brazilian resident will be able to share with you.
- Take the opportunity to clear your doubts, discover curiosities, make new friends on our guided tour.
- Departure and return from central Paris hotels (which correspond to zip codes 75001 to 75020)
- We recommend that you have your identification document at hand
- This tour takes place with a minimum of 4 people. If you do not reach this number of passengers for the chosen date, the tour may have the date changed or canceled. It can be reconfirmed close to the chosen date.
- Operates on Mondays
- The city tour takes place in the afternoon with departure from the hotels at 1 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.