- Choose between a lunch, sunset and dinner cruise
- Live music to compliment your three course meal
- See the city from a different perspective
Glide along the river and view the City of Light from a different perspective. Take your seat, sit back and relax as you admire the iconic sights of the city pass you by. Large windows give you maximum views as you are served up a three course meal. A three hour evening cruise gives you all the refinement Paris deserves. Illuminated monuments prov...
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Port de la conference