Experience the magic of Paris at night with a unique tour that brings together the best that the city has to offer. Dine in style inside France´s most iconic structure, admire the evening glow of the city of love, and end the night with one of the worlds most recognised dances, the Can-Can
- Admire the illuminated city at night with a cruise on the Seine
- Conclude your evening with a cabaret show at the world-famous Moulin Rouge
Start the evening with a group light Parisian dinner on the terrace of Paris' most iconic landmark, the Eiffel Tower, perfectly located on the first floor of this magnificent historic structure. From the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, enjoy a breathtaking view of Paris and taste the local and responsible cuisine of Chef Thierry Marx at the Madam...
- Formal dress required and gentlemen must wear tie and jacket.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please confirm the meeting point at least 24 hours in advance.