- Enter Versailles for a fully-guided tour of the Palace and the Gardens
- Walk the most significant rooms including the Hall of Mirrors and King's State Apartments
- Learn the stories and symbolism hidden within the beauty that surrounds
- Meet your guide in central Paris, traveling in comfort and ease by train with someone who knows Versailles inside and out Spend time at the Palace of Versailles without any of the daytime crowds. Explore the famed gardens, take in the popular Musical Gardens show, and peek into the most revered rooms, galleries, and hidden spaces at Versailles. ...
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please bring your ID card.
This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur,
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur