Experience the magic of the little island of Mont Saint Michel, and find out why UNESCO has declared this magnificent place a World Heritage Site.
- Sit back and relax with round-trip transportation by private coach from Paris.
- Enjoy free time to explore Mont Saint-Michel
- Marvel at the tide variations surrounding the bay
This day-long tour transports passengers from Paris to the magical abbey-crowned island of Mont Saint-Michel, one of the most iconic sights in all of France. Rise early to board the private bus from Paris. Once you’ve settled into your seat in the early-morning, you’ll have the chance to catch up on sleep, before we stop for a mid-route pit stop du...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun glasses and hat.
Please bring a bottle of water.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
You need to be dressed conservatively to get in to the churches, with the knees and shoulders covered.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to take part.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.