If Noah's Ark were real, it might look like this! Enter a world of evolution in the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution. Get up close to 7,000 preserved animal specimens, from elephants to insects, polar bears and cheetahs. You can also see a car that's been smashed by a meteorite!
- * Skip-the-line access to the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution
- * Guided tour
- * Access to the Children's Gallery
- * Access to the Virtual Reality Room
- * Free access to permanent collection: kids under 3, disabled visitors+carer, French jobseekers, visitors under 26 (with proof) * Temporary exhibition reduced entry onsite * Family tickets onsite * For bookings on or after October 20th, 2023: * Due to capacity management you have to reserve a timeslot on the official website after your booking. More info on your voucher * Select your visit date & the number of visitors & validate the selection * Click on Galerie de l'évolution OR on Félins (for Permanent collection + temporary exhibition) & select a timeslot + the option J'ai déjá un ticket. If you have the free access, don't forget to select a timeslot by clicking on gratuit * On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket and the timeslot reservation at the entrance * For bookings on or after October 20th, 2023 : * If you selected the Permanent collection [click here](https://billetterie.mnhn.fr/fr_FR/jardin-des-plantes/grande-galerie-evolution/visites-grande-galerie-evolution#location_list). If you selected the Permanent collection + Félins exhibition [click here](https://billetterie.mnhn.fr/fr_FR/jardin-des-plantes/expo-felins/reservation#location_list).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.