- Enjoy direct access to this iconic monument
- Discover the most extensive 13th-century stained glass collection
- Admire one of the highest achievements of Gothic architecture
Discover a gem of Gothic style built in seven years: The Sainte Chapelle in the Palais de la Cité!Consecrated on 26 April 1248, the Sainte-Chapelle is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture. It was commissioned by King Louis IX of France to house his precious collection of Christian relics, includin...
- Entrance ticket
- Guide, Audioguide
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France Meeting point: Show your ticket at the entrance of the Sainte Chapelle. Metro stop: Cité (line 4). What to remember: The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monumentHelmets, luggage and big items exceeding 55cmx35cmx20cm will not be acceptedFree admission for children under 18 years, EU citizens (18-25), disabled people and their companion, French unemployed people, Pass Education holdersFree admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month from November to March and on the European Heritage Days (the third weekend of September)The monument is closed on 1st January, 1st May and 25th December.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.