Journey north to Normandy on a luxury air-conditioned coach where you can appreciate the French countryside and listen to some initial commentaries on a personal audio guide in the language of your choice. After reaching Mont-Saint-Michel, around noon, you’ll be given tickets to enter the abbey. Admire its beauty while finding out more about its ...
- * Entrance to Abbaye du Mont Saint-Michel
- * Roundtrip transport from Paris in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- * Audio commentary in 10 languages at selected points of interest in the village
- * Free time to explore Mont-Saint Michel
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Food and drinks
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Customers with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (it involves a lot of steps) * Departure is at 07:15 from the centre of Paris * You will leave Mont-Saint Michel around 19:15 to arrive in Paris around 21:30 * A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer, and a good pair of walking shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort * Meet your guide outside the Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel (22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris) * Please show your voucher at the meeting point * **You must arrive to the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure. Late comers won’t be waited for !** * Please note that if you can’t find the guide at the meeting point, as a last resort, you can contact the agency at this number: +33 1 44 55 60 00, or via WhatsApp: +33 (0)6 14 96 42 81
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.