When you arrive, enjoy a leisurely lunch in one of the restaurants on Mont-Saint Michel so you're full and fuelled ahead of a day of exploring. Inside the abbey, admire the layered Gothic architecture. Over the centuries, Gothic buildings have been built on top of each other, such as the cloisters and the monks' refectory. Finally, you can wand...
- * Entrance to Abbaye du Mont Saint-Michel
- * Roundtrip transport from Paris in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- * Guided tour with a licensed guide
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Food and drinks
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Customers with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps). * A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer, and a good pair of walking shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort * Meet your guide outside the Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel - 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris * Show your voucher at the meeting point.The guide will have a Paris City Vision Sign * **You must arrive to the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure. Late comers won’t be waited for !** * Please note that if you can’t find the guide at the meeting point, as a last resort, you can contact the agency at this number: +33 1 44 55 60 00, or via WhatsApp: +33 (0)6 14 96 42 81
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.