Here's an inventive idea – enjoy a spot of Parisian culture without being triggered by the tourist mob! Walk away from the busy boulevards and discover one of the city's true hidden gems at the Musée des Arts et Métiers. Like wandering through the workshop of a mad scientist, Europe's oldest science museum is filled with fascinating inventions, co...
- * Entrance to the permanent collection of Musée des Arts et Métiers
- * Entrance to all temporary exhibitions (if applicable)
- * Audio guide (available on-site for an extra fee in various languages)
- * Suitcases and wheeled bags of any size are not allowed * Bags up to 55x35x25cm allowed * Cloakroom temporarily closed. You can leave your bag in the museum's partner private locker (extra fee) * Free: EU citizens 0-25, non-EU 0-17, disabled visitors+carer, job-seekers, teachers with ID/certificate; for all: 1st Sun of the month, from 1 Sep: Fri 18:00-21:00 * Student discount with the venue
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.