- A dynamic, poetic and sensual show where surprising artists and new technologies come together, creating an original and unforgettable experience.
A dynamic, poetic and sensual show of fifteen exceptional scenarios, where breathtaking artists and new technologies merge. Dancers, singers and acrobats will make you live a unique moment in a mystical place. The show mixes sensuality, poetry, emotion, humor and new technologies and contains scenes of partial nudity and may not be suitable for you...
- Show ticket
- A glass of champagne
- Round-trip transfer to the hotel
- Additional drinks
- Photo service
- Dance classes
- Cabaret Paradis Latin is located in the heart of the Quartir Latin Quarter - The Latin Quarter of Paris!! at 28 rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005
- Present identification document
- The cabaret is built and designed allowing you to have a great view of the show regardless of the location of the seat.
- Itineraries to Paradis Latin in Paris by public transport. The following transit lines have itineraries that pass near Paradis Latin — Metro: 10 and 7, 5 minutes from the station
- During the show you will taste a glass of champagne, watching the dancers, actors and singers evolve in an original and unique 'show'.
- Social attire is recommended, shorts, sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
- Get ready to arrive 20 minutes early
- It is forbidden to take pictures or film during the show.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 13 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.