- The guide will tell you the secrets and curiosities of Paris offering a unique panorama of the city that only a Brazilian resident in the city knows.
- This tour takes place with a minimum of 4 people, if you do not reach this number of passengers for the chosen date, the tour may have the date changed or cancelled. It can be reconfirmed closer to the chosen date.
An unmissable night tour in the heart of Paris! Admire the city's monuments and the beautiful bridges of the Seine during a pleasant hour of sightseeing on a panoramic boat. After the cruise, discover the famous Montmartre district with free time to visit the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the bohemian Place du Tertre.
- Round-trip transfer, guide in Portuguese during the journey (except inside the cruise)
- Ticket for 1h Seine River cruise at Bateaux Mouches
- Food and drinks
- Forecast departure time: In winter from 7:00 pm and in summer from 8:30 pm. - subject to change without notice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.