Let your guide transport you hundreds of years back in time to when the cathedral was first built and Paris looked like a completely different city. Cross the river into the historic Latin Quarter and wander through the cobblestone streets as you hear stories of the many famous poets, philosophers and artists that made Paris the City of Light. A ...
- * Local English-speaking guide
- * Guided walking tour
- * Guided tour of Conciergerie and Sainte Chapelle
- * Ticket for Seine River cruise
- * Headset
- * Gratuities
- * Hotel pickup/drop-off
- * Only small bags are allowed inside the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie due to security measures * This tour is not wheelchair accessible * This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty * Meet your guide at the square (Place Kauffman) in front of the restaurant Le Louis Philippe on 66 Quai de l'Hôtel de ville, 75004 Paris * Please arrive 15 mins before the tour starts. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows Your tickets for the Seine Cruise are flexible and can be used for any boat during your vacation.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.