Interactive Paris City Tour
Gain a fantastic oversight of Paris´s most iconic landmarks and attractions on a concise but comprehensive tour around the capital of France. Discover the city´s streets aboard a double-decker bus, not only is this a great opportunity to find your bearings, but you will get a thirst to further explore this beautiful and historic city at your leisure.
- Be swept away by the iconic Eiffel Tower and the gothic grandeur of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Interesting commentary with the city´s need-to-know information
- Discover the best of Paris in record time
Are you unsure which of Paris´s famous landmarks you want to visit? Look no further. This 90-minute tour not only gives you a great introduction to the city as a whole, but allows you to see which places and areas you would like to explore further. This tour will aid you in planning an itinerary of what you want to see most during your stay. The c...
- Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Gathering place:
- Please confirm the meeting point at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Tour Eiffel
- 2. Notre Dame
- 3. Champs-Elysées
- 4. Louvre-Pyramide/Big Bus Information Centre