- One of the classic itineraries of Chapada Diamantina, we will visit the Gruta da Lapa Doce, Gruta da Pratinha, Gruta Azul and Morro do Pai Inácio.
- Place with great speleological collections of South America and with great concentration of caves of Chapada Diamantina.
- Discover the Lapa Doce Cave, with its limestone formations of stalagmites and stalactites, and sedimentary rock formations, Live an experience in the Pratinha Cave, bathing in crystal clear water.
Considered the third largest in Brazil, the cave has 20 km mapped, where 850 m are open to visitors. Then we will enjoy the most crystalline waters, which come out of Gruta da Pratinha, and visit the Blue Grotto, for contemplation and visit to Morro do Pai Inácio.
- Round-trip transport from hotels and inns in Lençóis
- Travel insurance
- Car with accompanying guide
- Extra and personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- The schedule can be changed according to security protocols (COVID).
- Distance traveled round trip = 150 km.
- Walking of 06 km in total, requires light effort.
- Wear non-slip, comfortable shoes that are already used to your feet. This prevents blisters and soreness when walking.
- Tip: Bring at least 2 bottles of 1.5" water, sneakers/hiking boots, light and sports clothing, medicine and personal items, towels, sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses, flip-flops or sandals, raincoat, plastic bag, flashlight, backpack, coat and pants.
- Avoid carrying unnecessary weight, such as bulky books and glass bottles.
- Documents must be presented.
- Reconfirm the time, age restriction, weight, height if you have or have had any health problems.
- Eat well before and during the tour, but don't overdo it and stay hydrated. Request a delicious trail snack (included).
- Wear clothes that ensure comfort, flexibility and protect your skin from plants, insects and the sun. A good tip is clothing with UV protection, very useful on long walks.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.