Villa Romana di Patti could have been lost to time! It was only rediscovered in 1973 thanks to work on the highway, but it covers a whopping 20,000 square meters. Explore the ancient Romans' deep infatuation with mosaics firsthand – some of the treasures still hold their original coloring from the 4th century AD. You'll also be able to see cerami...
- * Entrance to the Villa Romana of Patti
- * Downloadable Sicily Guide in English
- * Access to the Tindari Archaeological Park (if selected)
- **Villa Romana di Patti ticket price** * Adult 18+: € 4 * Reduced 18-25 EU Citizens: € 2 * Free 0-17: € 0 * Cumulative ticket price * Adult 18+: € 8 * Reduced 18-25 EU Citizens: € 4 The Tindari Archaeological Park is located on Via Monsignor Pullano, 54 in Patti. * Free for -18, please select a free ticket for them and bring a valid ID * Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.