- Spend half-day to hike the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall
- Explore the ancient wonder of the world-Great Wall of China at Mutianyu section
- Informative, friendly, and professional local tour guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
This section once worked as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. It is a green section of the Great Wall in Beijing with vegetation, green pines, and cypresses covering 90 percent of the section. In this half-day private tour, you will hike one of the most beautiful Great Wall sections at Mutianyu. The local tour guide...
- English-speaking tour guide, Entrance fees, Guided tour, Private transportation, Private tour, Hotel pick-up, Hotel drop-off, Driver, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Cable car or toboggan, Tips (optional)
- Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from Beijing hotels within the 4th ring road. You will indicate your pick up location during check out What to remember: A current valid passport is required. Please bring your valid passport on the day of travelThe duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic conditionGreat Wall cable car cost to be paid on spot is CNY100 for one way, CNY120 for both ways and half price for children
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.