- Bike around the largest imperial palace and feel the royal culture
- Walk along Nan Luoguxiang Alley
- Take pictures and enjoy a bird-eye view of whole Beijing city at Drum and Bell Tower
- Join a traditional Chinese tea ceremony to end the tour
Cycling is one of the best ways to discover Beijing, reaching every little-known but deeply traditional corner of the old neighborhoods that let you see Beijing in a different light!This experience is part of Iconic Insiders, a selection of tours designed for first-time visitors to uncover what matters and get oriented in a new city. Your destinati...
- Chinese Tea tasting, BIke tour, Entrance fee, Insurance
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the staff Where: Starbucks Coffee at Lotus Market Marina, Qianhai Xiyan, Shichahai, Xicheng District, Beijing, China Meeting point: Please meet your guide in front of the Starbucks Coffee shop at Lotus Market Marina What to remember: This tour is available every day except for when there's a government-related reason. In such case, the local operator will inform you of such urgent changesThis tour includes a 2 to 2.5 km walk, so it's not recommended for those with limited mobilities and is strongly suggested for those between the age of 16-80 years oldYou will have an English-speaking guide is assigned, but if you prefer, you can also request a Chinese-speaking guide, but this depends on the availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.