- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
- Visit the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
- Discover the well-preserved royal Summer Palace
- Admire the representative ancient sacrificial buildings
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfer from the airport
14 hours. Take a layover tour to visit Beijing city highlights with a knowledgeable tour guide. Pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details to start the highlight layover tour. You will firstly visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Being the largest central city square and best-preserved imperial p...
- English-speaking tour guide, Airport pickup and drop-off, Entrance fees, Guided tour, Private transportation, Private tour, Driver, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Tips (optional)
- Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Private Tour e-Voucher Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Shunyi District, Beijing, China Meeting point: Pick-up from Beijing Capital International Airport at customer exists. What to remember: A current valid passport is required. Please bring your valid passport on the day of travelThe guide will hold a sign with your name written on it while waiting at the customer’s exitThe duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customsBasically, you are required to be back at the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flightPlease make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 14 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.