Near, far, wherever you are, claim your boarding pass and step aboard the Titanic Museum Attraction with these top Titanic Museum tickets. With the name of a real passenger, you'll explore this chilling yet awesome replica of the fated ship. See artifacts from the real Titanic, touch the ice, and see the world's biggest Titanic ever built with LEGO...
- * Admission to the Titanic Museum Attraction
- * A boarding pass of an actual Titanic passenger/crew member and a short story about their life
- * Access to permanent exhibits
- * Audioguide for a self-guided tour
- * Access to Tot-Titanic – an interactive area for young guests aged 8 and under
- Kids under 5 get in free (no ticket needed) * Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket desk * You'll receive your audio guide (adult and child versions available) and a replica boarding pass, and be assigned the name of a real passenger or crew member along with a short story about their life * Titanic Museum Attractions has partnered with Samaritan’s Feet to provide new shoes to children throughout Tennessee and Missouri. See more donation & volunteer info [here](https://samaritansfeet.org/titanic/).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.