Prepare for a night of explosive thrills in the stunning Xplor nature park. With the jungle lit up by flaming torches, you can glide through trees on the zipline, swim through the stalactite caves, ride a raft down _Lava River_, and even blast through the underground caverns on an amphibious ATV. Adventure doesn't get much hotter than this!
- * Roundtrip transportation
- * Fast-track admission to Xplor
- * Lockers
- * Lounge areas with hammocks
- * Dressing rooms
- * Equipment
- * Ziplining at nightfall
- * Rafting and swimming in underground lava rivers
- * Ride through the jungle
- * BBQ buffet with vegetarian options and non-alcoholic beverages
- * Additional activities (available for an extra fee)
- * Photo service (available for an extra fee)
- * Towels (bring your own)
- * For child tickets, bring a valid ID as proof of age * Ziplining: min. 109cm, min. 40kg, max. 136kg Certain activities in the park are not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart or back problems, fear of heights, recent surgeries, or dizziness. Recommended minimum age: 5 years. * The tour operator will contact you after booking to arrange pick-up * Pick-up service is possible from Cancún or Playa del Carmen * Show your smartphone ticket at the arranged pick-up point * Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure! * The pick-up van will have the park's logo on it * Please note guests may be picked up at various hotels before the bus sets off to Xplor * Bring a swimsuit, towel, water shoes (can also be purchased at Xplor), a change of clothes, and insect repellent * Please only use titanium dioxide and zinc oxide sunscreens and insect repellents * At the park you can pay by cash or credit card
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.