Don't know your stalactites from your stalagmites? You'll soon clear that up as you swim among them on this jaw-droppingly unbelievable underground river tour through Río Secreto. Walk, splash and wade through millions of years of history, and tuck into a delicious buffet lunch.
- * Access to the Río Secreto Reserve
- * Specialized, English, Spanish and French-speaking guide throughout the day
- * Regional buffet
- * Non-alcoholic drinks
- * Equipment for Río Secreto (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet with lamp, towel)
- * Locker
- * Transport to the attraction
- * Pictures or video of your adventure taken by the venue
- * Photo & video equipment not allowed inside the caves * Free lockers available * Dress comfortably and bring swimgear & watershoes * Minors must be accompanied by an adult * Not for pregnant women, persons with claustrophobia, heart problems, difficulty walking * Min age: 4 years * Max weight: 113kg/250lbs Exchange your smartphone voucher for a ticket at the entrance. Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked timeslot to complete the check-in and avoid delays. The use of chemical products such as sunblock, insect repellent, or excessive makeup is not allowed.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.