Fire up your adrenaline engine and get ready for a twilight thrill-ride in the jungle. You'll need to channel your inner Lara Croft before hurtling across treetop ziplines, zooming full-throttle through mucky jungle trails on amphibious vehicles, and rafting your way around atmospheric underground caves.
- * Fast-track admission to Xplor
- * Locker (shared by two people if they come together)
- * Dressing rooms
- * Lounge areas with hammocks
- * Ziplining (circuit of 7 ziplines)
- * Swim 350 meters through the stalactite river
- * Tour the underground river in rafts
- * Ride through the jungle in an amphibious vehicle
- * Walk through caverns
- * Hammock splash (maximum weight allowed 130kg in double / 80kg single)
- * Equipment (helmet, vest, harness)
- * Dinner buffet and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies, fresh water)
- * Transportation to the park
- * Towels (bring your own)
- * Photo service (available for an extra fee)
- * Souvenirs
- * Alcoholic drinks
- * You can pay by cash or credit card * Ziplining: Minimum height 109cm/43", your weight must be 40-136kg (88-300lbs) * Hammock Splash: Maximum weight 130kg/286lbs in double, 80kg/176lbs in single * Minimum age: 5 years * Certain activities aren't suitable for pregnant women and people with heart or back problems, fear of heights, recent surgeries, or dizziness * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * For child tickets, you must bring a valid ID as proof of age * Bring a swimsuit, a towel, water shoes (can also be purchased at Xplor), a change of clothes, and insect repellent * Wear bermuda shorts for ziplining, as the harness might be uncomfortable if you only wear your swimsuit * Please only use titanium dioxide and zinc oxide insect repellents * The amphibious vehicle can be used by 2 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids. Must be 18+ to drive
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.