The Plimoth Patuxet Museums are home to three enlightening exhibits. Climb aboard Mayflower II, a full-scale reproduction of the tall ship that brought the Pilgrims to Plymouth in 1620, and hear from guides who'll regale you with its history and importance. You can visit the Plimoth Grist Mill, a working reproduction of the Pilgrims' original 1636...
- * Admission to Plimoth Patuxet (if selected)
- * Admission to the Mayflower II (if selected)
- * Admission to the Plimoth Grist Mill (if selected)
- * Wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather * Guests with reduced mobility are offered a complimentary golf cart service. Please inform the staff upon arrival if you need assistance The Shelby Davis Gallery is located at and included in the Plimoth Patuxet ticket. It stays open until 17:30 along with retail stores in the Plimoth Patuxet Henry Hornblower Visitor Center. * Redeem your smartphone voucher at Plimoth Patuxet for admission * Depending on your travel plans, you may select to visit all exhibits on the same day or across different dates * Please hold onto your exchanged ticket for entrance to the Mayflower and/or Plimoth Grist Mill * If inclement weather or travel plans change, tickets may be redeemed on a different date than purchased, approval to amend the date is not required * Recommended visit time: Plimoth Patuxet 2-3 hours, Mayflower 30 minutes, Plimoth Grist Mill 40 minutes * Plimoth Patuxet Museums has seven retail stores across the three locations that include Plimoth, local, and New England items made my artisans. Shipping is possible * The Plentiful Cafe is located in the Visitor Center at Plimoth Patuxet
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.