Zip-Flyer in Pokhara - with Transfers
Experience the Steepest, Fastest and the Longest Zipline in the world, Zipflyer Nepal is the Ultimate Zipline experience in the heart of the Himalayas. It has an initial incline of 56 degrees which makes it the steepest Zipline in the world, a total length of 1800 metres and a vertical drop of 600 metres.
Zipflyer is one of the attractive adventure activities in Nepal. And has been attracting tourists with different opportunities for adventure sports. It has ushered in yet another new product for adventure tourism. The Zip-flyer is a must for any adrenaline junkie, at a phenomenal 1860 metres in length, it is the longest in the world, and starts fro...
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process. You are advised to bring your passport.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.