- Panoramic city tour through the Capital of the Gauchos.
The capital of the gauchos is tri cool! We will make a panoramic tour passing by the following points: Praça da Alfandega, MARGS, Memorial do Rio Grande do Sul, Santander Cultural, City Hall, Beira Rio Stadium, Arena do Grêmio, Casa de Cultura Mario Quintana, Nossa Senhora das Dores Church, Usina do Gasometer, Orla do Guaíba, Harmonia Park, Stone B...
- Transport – from hotels or Porto Alegre Airport
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Food and Beverages
- Stops at points on the route
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses and appropriate walking shoes or sneakers.
- Days in which it occurs: Daily (Shift > Morning or Afternoon).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.