- Discover the main historical and cultural points of the city
The capital of the gauchos is tri cool! Porto Alegre, multicultural by nature, is home to great writers, intellectuals, artists and politicians who have marked the history of Brazil. The route passes through the following points: Praça da Alfandega, MARGS, Rio Grande do Sul Memorial, Santander Cultural, City Hall, Public Market, Beira Rio Stadium, ...
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Porto Alegre
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Tickets and options
- Food and Beverages
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses and appropriate walking shoes or sneakers.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.