- Catamaran ride (optional) lasting approximately 30 minutes. On this tour we have the Capibaribe River and the Parque das Esculturas by the famous plastic artist Francisco Brennand, ending at Marco Zero Square. (Passengers who do not purchase the tour will proceed to Ground Zero in the vehicle)
- Enjoy Marco Zero, use and abuse the photos in its famous sign
- Visit the Embassy of the Giant Puppets (optional)
- Toyota Tour in the Historic Site of Olinda (optional)
- Enjoy the magnificent view of Alto da Sé to take an incredible photo, in addition to eating delicious tapioca
City tour Recife and Olinda - the day starts with a beautiful panoramic view along the beach of Boa Viagem and continues to Espaço Catmaran*, where you can take a beautiful water tour along the Capibaribe River, an incredible opportunity to get to know the reason for Recife up close be considered the Brazilian Venice. We will take a walk at Marco Z...
- Transfers from hotels in Porto de Galinhas. We do not do home and AirBnb pick-up
- Opening hours: Departures in the morning depending on the hotel
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Shower stop
- Catamaran tours, toyota tours, tickets and entrance fees to museums, churches, embassies, etc
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- It is recommended to wear the following items: light clothing; comfortable shoes; sun protection sunglasses; cap or hat and plenty of water to hydrate yourself
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Porto de Galinhas
- By decree of municipal law, medium and large vehicles are not allowed access to the historic site of the city of Olinda. For this reason, some parts of the route are carried out on foot. There is an optional Jardineira tour (a type of Toyota adapted for tourism) that makes the route stopping at some of the most important points of the historic site and that facilitates locomotion for those interested in purchasing
- Eventually, churches may not be open for visitation.
- Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 81 9948 1422
- The departures of these tours can be changed in case of holidays.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.