- Catamaran tour (optional)
- ATV tour (optional)
- Take a delicious bath in the sea
- Take photos on the romantic Coroa do Avião Island
- Stop at Fort Orange, a fortress dating from 1631, the main defense and economic point of Dutch Brazil
- Visit the Church of Santos Cosme e Damião, the oldest and still in operation in Brazil
Once there, it is possible to take a water tour (optional)* that is not to be missed to discover the famous Coroa do Avião Island. Islet located in Igarassu, the oldest city in the state, it is possible to enjoy a delicious bath in the sea. On this aquatic tour, we also have the opportunity to visit the island of Itamaracá, where we can observe For...
- Transfers from hotels in Porto de Galinhas. We do not do pick-up at home and AirBnb
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Opening hours: Departures in the morning depending on the hotel
- Passenger insurance
- Catamaran tours, ATV tours, tickets and entrance fees to churches, museums, forts, etc
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Porto de Galinhas
- Eventually, churches may not be open for visitation.
- Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 81 9948 1422
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.