- Enjoy the delicious catamaran ride and splash around in the clay bath
- Enjoy the landscape and take a delicious bath in the sea
- Be sure to go and take the picture in the Carneiros Postcard: the famous Church of São Benedito
With its typical Caribbean coconut trees and white sand, this charming destination is formed from the meeting of the waters of the Formoso River with the sea. When the tide is low, natural pools are formed with warm water and lots of fish. Oh, and if you're one of those vain ones and want to rejuvenate, medicinal clay bath is life! So take advantag...
- Transfers from hotels in Porto de Galinhas. We do not do pick-up at home and AirBnb
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Opening hours: Departures in the morning depending on the hotel
- Passenger insurance
- Tickets and admissions to churches, museums, forts, etc
- Catamaran Tour
- To carry out this tour, it is necessary to inform at the time of purchase the full name and ID so that the ANTT license can be taken.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel.
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Porto de Galinhas.
- Eventually, churches may not be open for visitation.
- Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.