- Buggy ride included in the package
- Breathtaking landscape
- Perfect for nature and adventure lovers, with a zip line tour (optional) that takes you straight to the waters of Calhetas
- Lunch with a beautiful view of Calhetas Beach
Take the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful landscape, take a delicious bath in the sea at Praia de Calhetas and enjoy the buggy ride with stops at the viewpoints of Paraíso and Sogra, Praia de Suape, Enseada dos Corais and Vila de Nazaré.
- Transfers from hotels in Porto de Galinhas. We do not do home and AirBnb pick-up
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Opening hours: Departures in the morning depending on the hotel
- Buggy's ride
- Passenger insurance
- Zipline tour
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Porto de Galinhas
- Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks
- Tour not recommended for children under 5 years old due to safety and high exposure to the sun. We also do not recommend for people with limited mobility.
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 81 9948 1422
- The departures of these tours can be changed in case of holidays.
- Tours held from Monday to Friday (except national and municipal holidays and Carnival week).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.