- Visit to Praça da Igreja de Nossa Senhora d'Ajuda, Rua do Mucugê, Beach with calm sea and warm water and Enjoy the local cuisine
After crossing the Ferry - 5 minutes - through the beautiful Buranhém River, we will continue to Praia do Mucugê, where we will enjoy a rich regional cuisine, in addition to a large structure of beach tents, with showers, restaurants, loungers and toilets, offering tranquility and the comfort you are looking for.
- Transfer from hotels in Coroa Vermelha
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Food and Beverages
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- Transportation for the tours departs only from hotels in Coroa Vermelha.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.