- Beach with calm sea and warm water, Visit to Nossa Senhora d'Ajuda Church Square, Visit to Quadrado and limestone cliffs
Considered the third most beautiful beach in Brazil, according to the specialized press, Praia do Espelho, located in the luxurious condominium Outeiro das Brisas, has, among its main features, the natural pools of very clear water, which reflect its image during the rainy season. low. Trancoso will enchant you with the magic and exuberance of its ...
- Transfer from hotels from Cabrália or Coroa Vermelha
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- A day tour visiting Arraial d'Ajuda (daily departures)
- A day tour visiting Trancoso (daily departures)
- A day tour visiting Praia do Espelho (daily departures except Sundays)
- Food and drinks
- In Trancoso cabins, there is a minimum consumption charged per adult (payable locally)
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- We inform you that from 12/01/2022 to 02/28/2023 we will be suspending visits to QUADRADO DE TRANCOSO for operational reasons and high flow of vehicles with no parking space.
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- At Praia do Espelho there is a minimum consumption at the beach huts (payable locally).
- Transportation for the tours departs only from hotels in Coroa Vermelha.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.