- Unique opportunity to get to know the seabed without having to take a course or previous training.
Participants will receive basic instructions to actually take an underwater tour. Our divers will control all aspects of the dive, guiding the participants, holding them by the equipment. The dives will last up to 30 minutes and will be carried out in places whose maximum depth is no more than 10 meters, with no need to go to that depth.
- All equipment sanitized with sodium hypochlorite and individually packed
- Mineral water in 500ml bottles, ad libitum
- Diving with all equipment and instructors
- Photos and Food
- Transport to the boarding point - Meeting at Aquaplanet Diving: Praça dos Pataxós - 82, at 08:15. Exactly in front of the ticket office for the ferry crossing to Arraial d’Ajuda
- To record these magical moments, we offer an optional photo service that can be hired on the boat itself.
- Passengers must be at the embarkation point 30 minutes before the departure of the vessel
- People with cardio-respiratory, neurological, orthopedic, otorhinolaryngological, mental, ophthalmological problems, pacemaker users, recent surgeries (3 months) or who have any medical restrictions that make diving inadvisable may be restricted from participating in this activity.
- Pregnant women cannot take this tour
- important to send this information before the dive - passengers must inform: Height, weight and number of shoes
- 01 diver for every 02 people
- There are 45 minutes of navigation to the dive site, 10 minutes of instructions while still on the boat, + 10 minutes of instructions in the water
- There are 30 minutes of Free Diving, reaching a depth of up to 10 meters, with instructors accompanying you
- Departure address: Praça dos Pataxós 82 - Porto Seguro - Bahia, Brazil - this tour does not have transportation from the hotel to the pick-up location
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed on the vessel.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.