- Visit to indigenous villages, Beach with calm sea and warm waters, Natural Pools and Enjoy the local cuisine
Praia de Coroa Vermelha, famous for its natural pools and for being the place where the First Mass was celebrated on Brazilian soil, is one of the main attractions of this cultural tour. Indigenous culture also plays a key role in this tour, which will make you see history with different eyes.
- Transfer from hotels in Porto Seguro only
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Food and drinks
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- Transportation for the tour departs only from hotels in Coroa Vermelha.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.