- Visit to the Quadrado in Trancoso, Beach with calm sea and warm water and Beach with calm sea and warm water
Trancoso will enchant you with the magic and exuberance of its paradisiacal beaches. The Historic Square will make you think you are in a dream, without the slightest desire to wake up. A place with beautiful white sand beaches and a village with great historical and cultural value, in Arraial d'Ajuda you will find Rua do Mucugê, considered the mos...
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- One tour per day (2 days total)
- Transfer from hotels from Cabrália or Coroa Vermelha
- Food and Beverages
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- We inform you that from 12/01/2022 to 02/28/2023 we will be suspending visits to QUADRADO DE TRANCOSO for operational reasons and high flow of vehicles with no parking space.
- Transportation for the tours is only available from hotels in Cabrália or Coroa Vermelha
- At the cabins in Trancoso, there is a minimum consumption charged per adult
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.