- Canoe crossing, Meeting of the river with the sea, Bathing in the river and Beach with calm sea and warm waters
The village of Caraíva is between the sea and the river, making the place unique. With access made exclusively by canoes, you will be enchanted by the carts, which work like taxis, since the circulation of motor vehicles is prohibited inside the village. The beaches are a show apart. With calm and crystalline waters, the practice of sports is a nat...
- Transfer from hotels in Porto Seguro
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Food and Beverages
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- It is necessary to have a consumption of R$ 80.00 reais per person in the support tent
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.