The building and its surroundings are just as much a work of art as the treasures inside, and the foundation's treetop walkway provides stunning views over the lush eco-friendly corridors of vegetation and botanical wonders.
- * Entrance to the Serralves Foundation and its temporary exhibitions
- * Entrance to the Serralves Park
- * Entrance to the Serralves Villa
- * Entrance to the Manoel de Oliveira Cinema House
- * Entrance to the Treetop Walk
- * Serralves Lake is empty until the end of the year because of renovations * Picnics aren't allowed in the park * Bags must be left at the cloakroom * No food in the museum. No pets, except for guide dogs * Under-12s get in free, but must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please get a free ticket for them onsite * Reduced tickets onsite for visitors aged 12-17 and 65+ and need to present ID * Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Serralves Museum ticket desk.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.