An ancient symbol of the Czech lands, the expansive Prague Castle is one of the most important cultural institutions in the Czech Republic. Once the heart of the Holy Roman Empire, Prague Castle is now home to the Czech president and crown jewels.
- * Skip-the-line access to Prague Castle and its interiors valid for 2 consecutive days
- * A short introduction in English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, and Czech at the meeting point
- * Admission to the Charles Bridge Museum
- * Guided tour around the castle
- * Skip-the-line for the mandatory security check at the castle
- Skip-the-line ticket is valid for two days from the moment you access the castle. ** How to get there by public transportation ** Tram: 22. Stop: Pražský hard. Turn left and in 5 minutes you reach the 2nd Courtyard of Prague Castle. Discounts are available at the box office for secondary school and university students (17-26), and seniors (65+) - all with a valid ID. * Meet our representative in front of the main entrance to the St. Vitus Cathedral (III. nádvoří 48/2 119 01, Prague 1) at your chosen time * The representative will be holding an open blue-white umbrella * Please be on time, the representative will hold the ticket for max. of 15 minutes after the starting time * The best way to access the castle is by using the side entrance, which is a 10-minute walk from the Malostranská metro station * The ticket is valid for two days, including the day you receive your ticket (e.g. if you book for the 21st, it'll also be valid on the 22nd) * In case of emergencies, or if you can not find the representative, please call +420 725 744 770 (or send a message on Whatsapp)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.