Add a dash of fright to your trip to Prague with tickets to the Dungeon of Horror! In this immersive haunted house experience, you'll explore a dark and chilling underground of an old house in the historic (and haunted) center of Prague. In the Prague Dungeon of Horror, you and your friends will discover the disturbing history of the premises, o...
- * Admission to the Prague Dungeon of Horror
- * Safety briefing and instructions
- * Drinks and refreshments
- * Copies of the photo and video materials from the experience (for purchase at an extra cost)
- * This experience is not suitable for children * This experience is not recommended for people with light sensitivities, claustrophobia, anxiety, or pregnant people * The Prague Dungeon of Horrors experience is intense and scary. If you follow the safety instructions, there is no risk of injury * Casual attire is recommended for ease of movement within the experience Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. Changing or canceling your reservation less than 3 hours before the reserved time slot is not possible and renders the voucher invalid.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.