Explore the wonderful city of Prague and discover the history behind the beautiful buildings and the lives of the people who lived and worked there
- A perfect introduction to the city
- Admire the Jewish Quarter, and the original constructions that still stand
- See the famous Astronomical clock and cross the Charles IV Bridge
- Lose yourself in the cobbled streets of the medieval district
The tour takes you leisurely through the picturesque cobbled streets of the Old Town or Stare Mesto as it is known locally, picking out the most important monuments. This medieval district dates back to the 11th century when the area around the castle started to expand towards the river. It is now Prague’s main touristic area offering a fantastic s...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please provide your hotel name during the booking process.