A town where Royal families built their mansions and which was visited by the most prominent artists of the past centuries.
In the place of thermal springs, in the region of mysticism associated with the natural phenomenon of boiling water, several civilizations took turns over thousands of years. Visit dozens of sights. During the audioguided tour, you will have a unique opportunity to see the remains of the first Christian martyr St. Clari from the 4th century who bec...
- Train tickets
- Audio Guide App
- Extra activities (payable on the day)
- Admission to Thermal waters
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.