- Recommended for those who want to know a little piece of paradise!
It's not an expedition to Everest, but still, it's a trail in the middle of the Atlantic forest. We will pass through stretches of dense vegetation, and in some stretches, it can be tiring.
- Accredited Ecotourism Guide
- Transfer from Maresias agency
- What to bring: Repellent, Sunscreen, Hiking shoes, or shoes suitable for Trekking, ex: Timberland Boots, Macboot, etc.
- We do not recommend (shoes with “heels” and “shocks” can cause sprains)
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Transfer from Agencia Maresias Tur: Av. Francisco Loup, 500, Maresias
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.