Attention party people! Searching for the life and soul of Mexico? Come to Xoximilco! This floating fiesta blends vibrant carnival fun and fresh authentic food with the warm welcome and gorgeous scenery that Mexico is famous for. This is a top partygoing pick for Cancún.
- * Fast-track entrance to Xoximilco park
- * Carnival-type games at the start of the evening
- * Gondola ride
- * Dinner (dips, Mexican dishes with pork, beef, seafood, chicken, dessert, vegetarian options)
- * Open beer and tequila bar with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters
- * Traditional live music
- * Free parking
- * Transport to the park
- * Drinks other than beer, tequila, soda or water
- For child tickets, bring your child's ID as proof of age. Getting There = Xoximilco is located about 5 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen. Arrive by car or taxi. * Minimum age: 5 years * Children's menus and vegetarian options available * Tuesdays and Fridays there is a party with the ambiance and essence of the ‘90s with Xoximilco Retro * Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, long pants are recommended * Insect repellent used in the park must be biodegradable * The first Mexican Gondola departs at 20:00 (Sep-Mar) / 20:30 (Apr-Aug)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.