- Local cuisine at a buffet-style lunch
- Visit Laya Macao, one of the most beautiful beaches in Punta Cana
- Activities to do: horseback riding, Safari, bugs and zip lines
This activity is a multi-adventure package designed for those people who love adrenaline and want to make the most of every day of their vacation. This place made for these experiences is located just a few minutes from the hotel zone of Punta Cana.
- Entrance to the Fun Park
- Cave visit
- Visit to the Sugarcane plantation
- Water and refreshment
- Round trip transportation
- Photos and footage
- Food and drinks
- wear sports clothes
- take mosquito repellent
- don't forget bathing suit and towel
- It is recommended to bring cash (effective)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.